Do you pray (however you define “pray”)? Why or why not? Do you expect to get what you ask for? Or is praying a last-ditch resort?
I’m on the board of directors of a local community service organization. Last week at our regular board meeting we were chatting before the meeting started. The chat turned out to be more interesting than the meeting itself. John Cali Besides being on the board of directors, I also write and publish the organization’s newsletter. [...]
How do you define yourself — by what you do or by who you are? How do you define others?
An old friend of many years and I recently started walking on weekends up in the foothills south of our town. It’s a break from our busy schedules, a chance to catch up with each other and to relax in the natural splendor of northwestern Wyoming’s rugged Rocky Mountains. John Cali In the foothills you [...]
Do you believe YOU are God? How would your life change if you saw all that exists as God? Spirit defines love as the choice to see the divinity in all beings. Does that definition change your view of love?
One of the Washington Post’s headlines yesterday read “U.S. Downturn Dragging World Into Recession.” How does that headline make you feel? Insecure perhaps? Scared? John Cali BTW, in keeping with Spirit’s frequent advice about not reading “bad” news, I didn’t read the article. But the headline intrigued me. Most of my life I was a [...]
What are some of the ways you feel insecure? Ways you feel secure? Does not knowing what lies ahead make you uncomfortable? What can you do to make yourself feel more secure, no matter what’s happening in the world around you?
I know that’s a strange title for a newsletter article. But those of you who’ve been with us a while know I can come up with even stranger titles than that one. John Cali Last week I was at a meeting of a community service organization I belong to. One of our speakers gave a [...]
Do you believe your physical body must decline and deteriorate as you move through the years? Why? Do you believe, as Spirit says, your body’s natural state is health and well-being? What can you do to stay out of your body’s way?
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- Messages from Your Spirit Guides by John Cali May 25, 2013
- Stuart Wilde: 1946—2013 by John Cali May 23, 2013
- The Secret to Living Your Life with Effortless Ease by John Cali May 20, 2013
- What’s Wrong with Me? by John Cali May 17, 2013
- To Predict or Not To Predict? by John Cali May 15, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- ▼2013 (57)
- ▼May (11)
- Messages from Your Spirit Guides by John Cali
- Stuart Wilde: 1946—2013 by John Cali
- The Secret to Living Your Life with Effortless Ease by John Cali
- What's Wrong with Me? by John Cali
- To Predict or Not To Predict? by John Cali
- The Only Thing That Matters Is Love by John Cali
- What Exactly Do Spirit Guides Do? by John Cali
- 15 Surefire Keys To Happiness by John Cali
- You Can Grow Older Gracefully and Still Have Fun Along the Way by John Cali
- Does It Matter What Other People Say or Think About You? by John Cali
- How Can Anyone Be Happy In This Confusing, Chaotic World? by John Cali
- ►April (11)
- ►March (11)
- ►February (10)
- ►January (14)
- ▼May (11)
- ►2012 (138)
- ►2011 (158)
- ►2010 (99)
- ►2009 (93)
- ►2008 (72)
- ►2007 (51)
- ►2006 (56)
- ►2005 (50)
- ►2004 (49)
- ►2003 (44)