How often do you take time to “smell the roses?” What can you do to take more time for yourself? Perhaps meditating, walking, listening to music, simply being alone — andenjoying it?
One of our readers sent us several excellent follow-up questions in response to last week’s article, “Perspectives on Pain.” If you missed that article you’ll find it here. John Cali Following is our friend’s email, slightly edited. She’s given me permission to use her name and email address, should anyone wish to contact her. Her [...]
Do you take on the pain and suffering of those you love? Do you believe that’s the best way to help a loved one? Or is there a better way?
This past week I received an email from a dear friend who’s had a long road of daunting physical challenges. Her latest one is learning to live with pain. John Cali Here is my friend’s email, slightly edited: Dear John, I finally today found last week’s message, Does Praying Do Any Good? I have had [...]
What is the first thing that enters your mind when you feel pain in some part of your body? Do you believe something’s gone dreadfully wrong or do you know it will pass? If you can shift your perspective on pain, as Spirit advises, the pain will lessen and your healing will be accelerated. Do you [...]
One of my dearest and oldest friends died two Sunday mornings ago. Some of you know her — Joan Bramsch. She was a gifted writer, publisher, teacher, spiritual seeker. And one of the most powerful, loving women I’ve ever known. John Cali Joan and I never met in person. Yet the bond of our friendship [...]
Do you believe in life after death? Whether yes or no, why? Do you believe you can talk with your loved ones who’ve died? Whether yes or no, why?
New! “Messages From Spirit” app
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- How Do We Reconcile Reincarnation and Simultaneous Time? by John Cali June 17, 2013
- Did Your Family Give You Bad Genes? by John Cali June 12, 2013
- Nurture Yourself with a Spiritual Retreat by John Cali June 10, 2013
- Why Do We Need Forgiveness? by John Cali June 6, 2013
- How Effective Are the Protests Against Monsanto? by John Cali June 3, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- John Cali: What that means is linear time does not exist in t...
- Chuck: i am not sure what you mean Past, future and prese...
- Shirley White: Thanks John, Much love to you Shirl...
- John Cali: Thanks very much, Shirl, for a very clear explanat...
- Shirley White: My understanding of reincarnation is that it is no...