Have you ever seriously considered ending your physical life? If yes, what were you thinking and feeling in that moment? Do you believe suicide is “wrong?
Danny, my 33-year-old next-door neighbor, died last week. Nearly everyone is saying he died too young, and what a tragedy it is. Can we die too young? And is it a tragedy if we do die young? John Cali Here is part of Danny’s obituary from our local newspaper: “He was a free spirit and [...]
What are your thoughts and feelings about death? Is it the end of you and your loved ones? Do you believe people can die “too young?” Is death a tragedy? Or is it simply the time you, as your soul, decide to move on?
New! “Messages From Spirit” app
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- How Do We Reconcile Reincarnation and Simultaneous Time? by John Cali June 17, 2013
- Did Your Family Give You Bad Genes? by John Cali June 12, 2013
- Nurture Yourself with a Spiritual Retreat by John Cali June 10, 2013
- Why Do We Need Forgiveness? by John Cali June 6, 2013
- How Effective Are the Protests Against Monsanto? by John Cali June 3, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013