I recently read a great article by Ed & Deb Shapiro called Are You a Spiritual Window Shopper? John Cali The Miriam-Webster Dictionary’s definition of “window-shop” is “to look at the displays in retail store windows without going inside the stores to make purchases.” The term has taken on a new slant these days with [...]
Do you often find yourself searching for, as Spirit said, the perfect teacher, philosophy, technique, etc.? Where has that search taken you? Can you accept you are your own highest and best spiritual teacher?
Over many years of working with Spirit I’ve discovered the phrase “God’s will” can be a loaded one. It means different things to different people. We humans even justify killing each other because it’s God’s will. So what is God’s will? Here’s what my spirit guides said a few years ago.
In her blog Louise Hay recently said “If you read a newspaper from cover to cover every day, you’ll live in fear.” I agree. I haven’t had a newspaper subscription, or television service, in over 20 years. And haven’t missed them.
Most of us can think of one or more people in our lives we’d rather avoid. You know—that person you feel uncomfortable with, perhaps someone who never listens to you, or is arrogant. In our large Italian family we had such a person, now long gone. He was not typical of our warm, loving family.
Jean Horn, another of our dear friends, recently posted an article she wrote on our Spirit Forum. It’s a thought-provoking piece called “From Inside Creation We Peek Out.” John Cali One of Jean’s comments was particularly powerful for me: “One cannot look within the mirror and hate oneself, for in doing so we hate all [...]
Are you aware of when you are separating yourself from your soul? Are you aware of when you are separating yourself from God? What can you do to ease the pain of separation?
I recently heard a wonderfully wise and witty speech by Brene Brown. She talked briefly about religion: “Religion has gone from a belief in faith and mystery to certainty. I’m right, you’re wrong, shut up.” That superior condescending attitude applies not only to religion, but also to other areas of our modern society. Politics, for [...]
There are so many articles about food on the internet today, it’s often mind-boggling. The articles cover just about every food subject you can imagine: dieting (a big one), additives, preservatives, processing, genetic modifying, vegetarianism, etc. etc. Are you confused? I can certainly understand if you are. Even the “experts” seem confused at times. I’ve [...]
New! “Messages From Spirit” app
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- How Do We Reconcile Reincarnation and Simultaneous Time? by John Cali June 17, 2013
- Did Your Family Give You Bad Genes? by John Cali June 12, 2013
- Nurture Yourself with a Spiritual Retreat by John Cali June 10, 2013
- Why Do We Need Forgiveness? by John Cali June 6, 2013
- How Effective Are the Protests Against Monsanto? by John Cali June 3, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- John Cali: What that means is linear time does not exist in t...
- Chuck: i am not sure what you mean Past, future and prese...
- Shirley White: Thanks John, Much love to you Shirl...
- John Cali: Thanks very much, Shirl, for a very clear explanat...
- Shirley White: My understanding of reincarnation is that it is no...