Do you have a hard time accepting change? If you do, what positive steps can you take to embrace change rather than resisting it?
A couple weeks ago I read an interesting article on the various causes of cancer. John Cali The article had a long list of the usual “suspects.” These included smoking, unhealthy diet, obesity, polluted air, sun exposure, family history, genetic susceptibility, etc. Ironically, the list also included drugs used to treat cancer. A case of [...]
Do you believe our bodies are really powerful and invincible? Whether you answered “Yes” or “No”, why?
We recently received an email from a newsletter subscriber. She was asking about her 12-year-old son. Here’s part of her email: “I’m the mother of a 12 year old ‘crystal child’ and I’d love some parenting advice. Can Chief Joseph talk about these ‘new’ children? He eats funny (he has a very limited diet and [...]
After all my years of doing this work I am not easily shocked. But I was today when I read about “justifiable homicide.” It seems three American states — Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota — are considering making it legal to murder abortion doctors!
I’ve come to the conclusion that time is not always needed to heal our wounds. John Cali As you might imagine, many of Spirit’s and my conversations with folks center around healing, especially physical healing. Does it take a lot of time to heal our bodies? Not always. My busier-than-usual schedule from last week has [...]
Do you think instantaneous healing is a reality or a myth? Do you believe your body’s natural state is, as Spirit says, one of well-being? Whether you answered “Yes” or “No”, why?
I know many of you have seen the movie, Tuning In. The filmmakers, David Thomas and Matthiew Klinck, recently published a book, Tuning In: A Journalist, 6 Trance Channelers and Messages from the Other Side. The book gives you a detailed “behind-the-scenes” look at the filming of the movie.
Steve Bhaerman, a.k.a. Swami Beyondananda, tells a wonderful story about Albert Einstein. A reporter came to Einstein’s laboratory at Princeton to interview him. She was surprised to see a horseshoe above his door. “Professor Einstein,” she asked, “surely a man of science like you doesn’t believe a horseshoe will bring you good luck?”
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- The Secret to Living Your Life with Effortless Ease by John Cali May 20, 2013
- What’s Wrong with Me? by John Cali May 17, 2013
- To Predict or Not To Predict? by John Cali May 15, 2013
- The Only Thing That Matters Is Love by John Cali May 13, 2013
- What Exactly Do Spirit Guides Do? by John Cali May 10, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- ▼2013 (55)
- ▼May (9)
- The Secret to Living Your Life with Effortless Ease by John Cali
- What's Wrong with Me? by John Cali
- To Predict or Not To Predict? by John Cali
- The Only Thing That Matters Is Love by John Cali
- What Exactly Do Spirit Guides Do? by John Cali
- 15 Surefire Keys To Happiness by John Cali
- You Can Grow Older Gracefully and Still Have Fun Along the Way by John Cali
- Does It Matter What Other People Say or Think About You? by John Cali
- How Can Anyone Be Happy In This Confusing, Chaotic World? by John Cali
- ►April (11)
- ►March (11)
- ►February (10)
- ►January (14)
- ▼May (9)
- ►2012 (138)
- ►2011 (158)
- ►2010 (99)
- ►2009 (93)
- ►2008 (72)
- ►2007 (51)
- ►2006 (56)
- ►2005 (50)
- ►2004 (49)
- ►2003 (44)