Image Credits An old friend (she’s not old, but we’ve been friends many years) wrote me an email recently. With her permission, here it is: Hi John, It’s been a while, I know, hope this email finds you well. Am still enjoying your newsletters and blogs muchly… There is something I’ve pondered for a while [...]
Here are a few of the most common questions we get in personal readings: I want to work for myself, but how can I do it? How can I find work I love to do? How can I live my dreams? How can I do what I love and still make money? It’s obvious the [...]
We had some great responses to our last newsletter article, The Fear of Death. One comment Spirit made in that article is a tough one for many folks to accept. Here’s what they said: “Death does not exist. Let go of the fear of death, and then you will soar.” At least several people [...]
I’m away from home all this week—so we’re doing an abbreviated newsletter. The question I’ve used as our title is one of those “eternal” questions. Questions you’ve probably asked yourself many times, as I certainly have. In the video below we hear some pretty good answers to those eternal questions—and from a source that might [...]
Last week I had a long, vivid dream. When I finally awakened from it I was drenched in sweat, and feeling emotionally drained. The details are not important, but in the dream I was in a dangerous situation where I felt vulnerable and threatened—and stuck. Then it dawned on me I was not stuck there—I [...]
I realize that’s a strange title for a spiritual blog and website. Let me explain. In our small town, a week ago today, two teenage boys shot and killed three people for no reason other than to steal their car. This is a remote Wyoming town, and those things just don’t happen here—after all, the [...]
Meditate. Every day if possible. It keeps you aligned with Spirit. Always be good to yourself. You deserve it. Look for the best in all people and all experiences. It’s always there, but you have to be willing to see it. Never judge or criticize another. You see in them only a reflection of yourself. [...]
One of the most common issues people bring to us in personal readings is romantic relationships—an appropriate subject for today, Valentine’s Day. People usually ask us how to find a romantic relationship, and then how to handle it after they’ve got “the tiger by the tail.” Here are some thoughts from Spirit: If you wish [...]
I know there’s much in our world today that makes us wonder if we humans are lost forever. We wrote about the Newtown school shootings in a recent post, Is Peace on Earth an Impossible Dream? Following shortly after the Newtown tragedy was another senseless shooting in my home area of New York State. Our [...]
New! “Messages From Spirit” app
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- How Do We Reconcile Reincarnation and Simultaneous Time? by John Cali June 17, 2013
- Did Your Family Give You Bad Genes? by John Cali June 12, 2013
- Nurture Yourself with a Spiritual Retreat by John Cali June 10, 2013
- Why Do We Need Forgiveness? by John Cali June 6, 2013
- How Effective Are the Protests Against Monsanto? by John Cali June 3, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- John Cali: What that means is linear time does not exist in t...
- Chuck: i am not sure what you mean Past, future and prese...
- Shirley White: Thanks John, Much love to you Shirl...
- John Cali: Thanks very much, Shirl, for a very clear explanat...
- Shirley White: My understanding of reincarnation is that it is no...