Image Credits One of our clients asked us that question a while back. It’s a great question. While I realize many people do not believe animals have souls or spirits, I know they do. My spirit guides have convinced me of that, beyond any shadow of doubt. Spirit Those who love you, whether they were [...]
One of my all-time favorite spiritual teachers is Stuart Wilde. Stuart died May 1, three weeks ago yesterday. He became a legend in his own lifetime. So I wanted to publish this short post as a tribute to a man who gave so much of himself and his wisdom to the world. He will not [...]
Image Credits As you may know, legendary psychic Sylvia Browne was harshly criticized this past week for a wrong prediction she made. Her prediction had to do with the kidnapping ten years ago of three women in Cleveland, Ohio (in the United States). One of the women was Amanda Berry. A year after the kidnapping [...]
Image Credits We live in a society today obsessed with youth and physical beauty. And, in my opinion, a society with too little regard for the wisdom and experience of older folks. Society considers growing older a curse none of us can escape—unless we die young. We’re driven desperately to find something—anything—that will keep us [...]
That’s a tough question for many of us. Two weeks ago a member of our family died. Two days ago another one died. The deaths got me to thinking about, well, life and death. None of us are going to get out of this life alive. At least not physically. How do we face our [...]
Image credits People often ask me, particularly when we do private readings, what it feels like to channel Spirit. Good question. I had never given the question much thought till recently when, for whatever reason, more folks have been asking it. People have told me, over the years, when I’m channelling Spirit’s energy is very [...]
We had some great responses to our last newsletter article, The Fear of Death. One comment Spirit made in that article is a tough one for many folks to accept. Here’s what they said: “Death does not exist. Let go of the fear of death, and then you will soar.” At least several people [...]
Last week one of our family died at a relatively young age. She’d been suffering from a serious illness since she was in her 40s. I know, as my spirit guides often say, we all die at the time and in the manner we choose. Yet when someone close dies, it’s still an adjustment for [...]
My spirit guides have often said animals are our teachers and healers. Here are some of their thoughts: Animals, especially dogs and cats, are often your teachers. And your healers too. They have little to learn from you. But you have much to learn from them. One difference between animals and humans is animals are [...]
New! “Messages From Spirit” app
Spirit Oracle Cards Application
A beautiful deck of 48 cards that can give you insights into your daily life issues. Put the app on your mobile device, and get a reading anytime you want.
Click here for more information and try the app for free!
Get Inspiration from Spirit in Your Inbox
- How Do We Reconcile Reincarnation and Simultaneous Time? by John Cali June 17, 2013
- Did Your Family Give You Bad Genes? by John Cali June 12, 2013
- Nurture Yourself with a Spiritual Retreat by John Cali June 10, 2013
- Why Do We Need Forgiveness? by John Cali June 6, 2013
- How Effective Are the Protests Against Monsanto? by John Cali June 3, 2013
- The Scent of Roses by John Cali February 4, 2013
- Cold-Blooded Murder by John Cali March 8, 2013
- What Are Parallel Realities? by John Cali October 7, 2012
- The Magical Critters of Wyoming by John Cali March 11, 2013
- Do You Have a Bad Back? By Barbara Clark January 18, 2013
- John Cali: What that means is linear time does not exist in t...
- Chuck: i am not sure what you mean Past, future and prese...
- Shirley White: Thanks John, Much love to you Shirl...
- John Cali: Thanks very much, Shirl, for a very clear explanat...
- Shirley White: My understanding of reincarnation is that it is no...