Humans are endlessly fascinated by time—what it is, how it affects us, how we can use it best, and so on.
And we also dread it. Fear of aging is one of the greatest fears humans experience. Is there anything to fear? Spirit would say there is not. Here are some of their random thoughts, in no particular order, on time and aging.
- Time is really an illusion—it is not what it seems to be. In the greater reality of Spirit, there is no time.
- You often control time without being aware of what you are doing. How often has time seemed to “fly’ or “drag?” It’s all in your perception.
- Time is a useful illusion. For example, in your perception of “time passing you by,” it helps you care for your physical bodies.
- How many people do you know who look either older or younger than their linear ages? These people are experiencing time differently from the “norm,” whatever that is.
- Time is not a “fixed commodity.” It is flexible. You control it, either unconsciously or consciously. The choice is yours.
- You have the power to expand or contract time. You do it all the time. (Pun intended.) As we said, you can make it a conscious choice.
- You can slow down or speed up what you call aging. You can be old at 30 or young at 90.
- Of course, most do not believe they control time or aging. And so they do not experience it.
One of Johnny’s and Berna’s favorite spiritual teachers is Baird Spalding. In his travels in the Far East, Baird met the legendary Great Masters of the Himalayas.
Reportedly, many of them were able to master linear time and live as long as 900 years or more. Baird speaks of meeting an attractive woman who appeared to be about 19 or 20. He later discovered she was really over 700 years old.
You also are able to do that. You can control time and your physical aging.
Copyright © 2023 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
If you could live forever, would you? In this short talk with Larry King, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson gives us hjs answer to that question.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.