May your walls know joy; may every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility. ~ Mary Anne Radmacher-Hershey
Laughing Buddha by Ingersoll
It’s hard for me to believe, but today’s post is our 1,000th — that’s one thousand! It seems it was only yesterday we started on this fun adventure.
I thought this would be an appropriate occasion to share with you some of my favorite quotations from Spirit. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Here they are, in no particular order.
- Laughter, joy, and fun have many powerful benefits for you and for your bodies, minds, and spirits.
- There is no death. Death is an illusion you have tortured yourselves with for all of human history. It’s time to stop that nonsense!
- You could not recognize greatness in others if you did not have greatness within yourself. Honor that recognition.
- Trust everything works out for your highest good — because it always does.
- The present moment is the only place you will find joy and peace. You will never find them in the past or the future.
- You are perfect just as you are. Do you believe that? It’s true.
- Love is the only way you can be truly healed. Animals are the greatest healers because they love you unconditionally, asking nothing in return.
- The best thing you can do for others and the world is to put your own happiness and well-being first.
- Anything less than joy, less than happiness is not what God wants for you. Anything less than that is not what your spirit wants for you.
- Remember this: At death your loved ones leave only their bodies. They do not leave you.
- Speak your truth kindly. Think kind thoughts. Always.
- You will always know what’s right for you by the joy it brings you.
- Many humans often ask themselves “Why am I here?” We can answer that question with one word: Joy.
- Loving yourself unconditionally is the single most important thing you can do in this lifetime.
- Have fun. Play more. Love more. Life is not serious. It’s supposed to be fun. It’s supposed to be joyful. It’s that simple. Don’t make it complicated or difficult.
- If you allow and accept animals into your lives they well heal you.
- Joy is your connection to the divine energy you may call God. Joy is your bond with your spirit.
- Let go of situations and relationships that no longer serve you.
- Cherish and embrace your now. It’s where miracles flow easily and effortlessly. It’s the only place where miracles flow.
- Let go of fear. Choose only love.
- Joy is your life’s purpose, pure and simple. Joy is your birthright. Joy is natural.
- All you have is the present moment. It’s where all your power is.
My dear friend, Steve Bhaerman, has been bringing laughter, joy, and fun into people’s lives for many years. Steve is the slightly-more-serious alter ego of cosmic comic Swami Beyondananda.
Copyright © 2014 by John Cali, revised 2019
How much fun do you have in your life? Probably not enough, if you’re like so many folks. What can you do to change that?
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
We think you’ll be interested in this… Our mobile apps have been downloaded many thousands of times. They will uplift and empower you—whether you’re looking for physical or emotional healing, inspiring advice from Spirit, or simply a few words to brighten your day.
Try our Spirit Oracle Cards deck and Messages From Spirit in the Indie Goes Oracle Cards app.
P.S. We now have an all-in-one portal for all oracle cards. Visit it here.