Reaching Beyond Belief and Faith

posted in: Blog, channeling, life purpose | 6

If we choose only to expose ourselves to opinions and viewpoints that are in line to our own, we become more polarized, more set in our own ways. It will only reinforce and deepen the political divides in our country. But if we choose to actively seek out information that challenges our assumptions and beliefs, perhaps we can begin to understand where the people who disagree with us are coming from. ~ Barack Obama




Many folks I’ve spoken with lately say they’re delighted 2016 is over. It was, they say, their worst year ever. I suspect much of that was due to the social and political chaos in the United States, and elsewhere.

Personally, 2016 was one of my best years ever. Of course, I’m the eternal optimist, and sometimes get criticized for that.

If you’re into numerology (I’m not an expert, but I dabble in it), you know that 2016 adds up to 9. And 9 signifies completion. I firmly believe 2016 was the completion of a critical phase in our evolution as a planet, and as the human race.

And 2017 adds up to 1. Could it be that 2017 will be the year in which our world begins to remember we are all one? I’d like to think so. And that’s certainly something to be optimistic about.

While it doesn’t seem directly related to my comments above, my spirit guides said they’d like to discuss belief and faith this week. So let’s see where they go with that.


Faith and belief can take you only so far. They are limited in what they can do for you.

We are not saying do not have faith and belief—or do not believe in your values, your standards, and, above all, yourselves.

What we are saying is it’s time to move beyond belief and faith. It’s time to remember what’s been right there in front of you all your lives—you just haven’t noticed.

It’s time to remember who you are. Most of you forgot that when you chose to reincarnate this time around. Now it’s time to remember!

“And just who am I?” you might ask. You are one.

One with each other, one with your planet, one with all the planets in your solar system, one with all that is.

You are one with God. You and God are the same. There is no separation. There is no difference.

It’s time to reach beyond belief and faith. It’s time to move back into that knowingness of who you truly are. Which is God.

Know that. It’s true. Live that in every waking moment. When you do, you will be able to create what you call miracles.

It’s time to reclaim your power. And to know who you are—which is to know God.


Copyright © 2017 by John Cali

Please share your thoughts with us below.

If you know someone who could benefit from this post, please forward it to them with a personal note.


Here’s a fascinating discussion with Alan Watts on faith, belief, and truth.


What other subjects would you like us to talk about in these posts? Please email me.

Email address:
Telephone: 307-213-9844
Mailing address: PO Box 442, Cody WY 82414 USA
Get The Book of Joy (free)

6 Responses

  1. Ron Brissson

    Believe in oneself? What does that actually mean because in my opinion that is only an expression which means something which is not even related to belief.
    Belief and faith are shortcuts. That means do not look into the truth but simply accept whatever is being offered or said. Deep down that means we are afraid of searching for the truth. Fear then leads to hatred and that explains the above mentioned political situation. Fear both comes from and leads to exclusion. Love is its opposite and it leads to inclusion. Once understood this explains the law of attraction at its heart and that explains life in this reality or at least 90% of it. The law of accident explains the other 10%.

  2. George

    Thanks John, Watts, and Obama. May we see lots of good news sooner than later. Love, George

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.