Many of us grew up being taught to always seek help and wisdom outside ourselves. Growing up in a Roman Catholic family, that was certainly my experience. And maybe yours too.
- All of you are masters. The only differences that exist among you are the various levels of awareness of your mastershjp.
- We know many of you have spent much time reading books, attending classes, consulting spiritual teachers, and so on. There’s nothing wrong with any of that.
- But there must come a time when you let all that go, and consult the master within.
- More importantly you must trust that master within in all ways. Therein lie all the answers to every question you have ever had, or ever will have.
- One of Johnny’s favorite quotations from A Course in Miracles is “Perception is a mirror, not a fact.”
- In other words, you create from within what you think you see “out there.”
- Another way of saying that is you are the creator of all you behold.
- So you are a true master when you allow the teacher within to guide you always.
- That, of course, means you must ignore the “wisdom” of the world “out there.”
Note: We may continue this discussion another day.
In this video, The Mark of True Mastery, Abraham and Esther Hicks explain exactly what mastery is, and what a true master always does.
Copyright © 2019 by John Cali
Edited by Berna Copray
Do you see yourself as a true master? Whether your answer is “yes” or “no,” why?
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
We think you’ll be interested in this…
Our mobile apps have been downloaded many thousands of times. They will uplift and empower you—whether you’re looking for physical or emotional healing, inspiring advice from Spirit, or simply a few words to brighten your day.
Try our Spirit Oracle Cards deck and Messages From Spirit in the Indie Goes Oracle Cards app.
Discover also Barbara Clark’s Guided Meditations apps here: Beyond Affirmations — Release, Heal and Transform
P.S. We now have an all-in-one portal for all oracle cards. Visit it here.
I LOVE the A-H video!
This is an especially rich posting today.
Thank you so much!
Thanks very much, Patricia! I’m delighted you liked it.