Just over a week ago we did a blog article, Three-Minute Healing, which received a fair number of comments. So I thought we’d do a followup.
In our years of working together, Spirit and I have seen a pretty predictable pattern in the questions and issues people want to discuss with us. One of those — no surprise — is healing.
Many folks struggle with healing, especially with the idea healing does not have to take a long time — even healing from so-called “terminal” diseases, as we saw in the Three-Minute Healing article.
Here are some of Spirit’s thoughts on all this:
- “Your physical bodies are such remarkable, amazing mechanisms. They are far more resilient and far more powerful than most of you have ever imagined. And they are superbly sensitive to vibrations. Particularly to the vibrations of your own thoughts and beliefs.”
- “You could come down with a dozen of the most dreadful diseases known to humanity, all terminal. And if, by some means or another, you could completely distract yourself from the dis-eases, your bodies would quickly heal themselves. They would return to a state of perfect balance, perfect health.”
- “It is not your bodies which prevent their own healing. It is you and your beliefs in dis-ease and dis-harmony.”
- “Because change is an ever-present reality for you, it is literally possible for you to be in a medically diagnosed ‘terminal’ condition at one moment–and then 15 or 20 minutes later (or even less–time is irrelevant here) to be in perfect health, even by conventional medical diagnosis.”
- “If you could hook yourself up to a diagnostic machine that would span the range of, say, on your deathbed to perfect vibrant health, you would find yourself varying from death’s door to perfect physical health in seconds even. And it would all depend upon what you are feeling in the moment. And we stress ‘in the moment.’”
- “Change can happen that quickly. And it all depends on your thoughts, your focus, the vibrations you’re putting out there. Remember–your body always responds perfectly to your vibrations.”
- “You can literally think your body back into a state of perfect health. After all, you thought it into its present state of less than perfect health. It’s just as easy to go one way as the other.”
What are your thoughts? Please comment below.
John Cali’s Spirit Speaks Newsletter