The hopeful man sees…sunshine where others see shadows and storm. ~ O.S. Marden
On a clear sunny day a few weeks ago, I was walking down the driveway to my mailbox. I was facing the rising sun. I glanced at the snow-covered ground in front of me. Seeing my shadow there, I thought nothing about it. Although it was a bit strange-looking. Then it hit me.
If I was facing the sun, my shadow should have been behind me! Not in front.
I turned around and walked back to where I’d started. Then I tried to duplicate the experience, walking into the sun again.
There was no shadow in front of me, only behind me—where it should have been the first time.
A bit later that day, Spirit shared their thoughts, in the short, to-the-point way they often speak.
- Johnny’s “shadow,” the first time he saw it, was not dark or clearly outlined, as a “normal” shadow would be.
- It was what you’d describe as a light gray, sketchy outline only.
- Johnny thought he was seeing that shadow outline with his physical eyes. But he was not.
- He was seeing it with his “spiritual eyes,” or inner vision.
- No matter what he thought he was seeing, what was he really seeing?
- There are several ways you could describe this. You could call it his spirit guide, God, guardian angel, etc. It does not matter what word or name you use.
- It was the spirit—let’s call it God—that is always with you.
- All of you have this. But it’s seldom you are aware of it.
Our point is this:
God is always with you, in every moment, whether you are awake or asleep. You are safe, you are secure. You are loved in every moment. Your “shadow” is there to guide and guard you in every moment.
All is well, no matter what appears to be happening in the physical world around you.
Copyright © 2020 by John Cali
Edited by Berna Copray
In this discussion, Abraham and Esther Hicks, describe how you can feel safe and secure throughout your life.
Do you believe you can move through the rest of your life, knowing you are safe, secure, and loved? Why or why not?
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
We think you’ll be interested in this…
Our mobile apps have been downloaded many thousands of times. They will uplift and empower you—whether you’re looking for physical or emotional healing, inspiring advice from Spirit, or simply a few words to brighten your day.
Try our Spirit Oracle Cards deck and Messages From Spirit in the Indie Goes Oracle Cards app.
P.S. We now have an all-in-one portal for all oracle cards. Visit it here.