My spirit guides often have wise advice for those of us still in physical bodies. Here’s a summary of their advice for living a healthy life.
- Meditate regularly. It doesn’t have to be a long time. Regularity is more important than length.
- Pay attention to your breathing. Your breath is your most powerful connection to your soul. That’s why conscious breathing and meditation go well together.
- Pay attention to what you put into your physical body. Eat food as close as possible to its natural state. Drink lots of pure water.
- Always look for the joy, the positive in all your experiences — even the challenging ones.
- Live in a state of deep appreciation. Learn to appreciate everything, “good” and “bad.” It’s ALL good.
- Move your physical bodies. They were not built to be stationary.
- Most humans need less sleep than they normally get. Sleep is for physical refreshment, not escape from your life.
- Finally, never do anything you do not believe is good for you.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below.