I’ve taken that title from words my spirit guides have been using for years—usually when they’re talking to someone about the death of a loved one.
Here are some of their thoughts.
- Death is not the end of you. It is only a new beginning.
- Death is not the end of love. It is the beginning of renewed love.
- Death is not serious. Life is not serious.
- Life, whether you are “dead” or “alive,” is supposed to be fun.
- Dying is the easiest thing you will ever do, as you’ve had lots of practice through countless lifetimes.
- You have no beginning, no end. You are eternal.
- Your loved ones, “dead” or “alive,” are always with you. They too are eternal.
- You never lose those you love.
- There is no death.
- All is well.
P.S. Not only do we not lose those we love when they die, but we never lose them in life either. Here’s the heartwarming, touching story of Marina Abramovic and Ulay. They are both artists who met, fell in love, and worked together for years. Then they went their separate ways.
In 2010 Marina was doing a performance, during which she spent one minute of silent eye contact with a series of strangers who sat in front of her. Ulay was there that day. Enjoy this short video:
Do you believe you never lose those you love? Does Marina’s and Ulay’s story touch you? Please share your thoughts and comments with us below.
What other subjects would you like us to talk about in these posts? Please email me.