I’ve taken that title from words my spirit guides have been using for years—usually when they’re talking to someone about the death of a loved one.
Here are some of their thoughts.
- Death is not the end of you. It is only a new beginning.
- Death is not the end of love. It is the beginning of renewed love.
- Death is not serious. Life is not serious.
- Life, whether you are “dead” or “alive,” is supposed to be fun.
- Dying is the easiest thing you will ever do, as you’ve had lots of practice through countless lifetimes.