Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
Some time ago, I watched an interview with a man who was obviously on a conscious path of spiritual growth. I don’t recall his name. But I’ve never forgotten his words.
He told about the time he was sitting in a cafeteria by himself. Suddenly, a stranger walked up to him, and stared at him for a moment. Then the stranger said, “I want what you have.” With that, he walked away.
There was more to his story, but that was the heart of it.
You have within you the power to move mountains.
That is not a figure of speech. It is literally true.
You’ve heard it said, if you’re a student of A Course in Miracles, “I am still as God created me.”
What does that mean exactly?
It means God/Goddess created you in his/her image and likeness. You have all the attributes of a son or daughter of God. What are those attributes?
Well, for starters, here’s a short list of some of the powers and qualities you possess:
- You have the power to heal yourself completely—physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. There is no such thing as an “incurable” illness or disease.
- You have the power to transform your life into the stuff dreams are made of.
- You can levitate your physical body.
- You can “teleport” yourself to another physical location, or even into another dimension.
- You think you were born “tainted,” imperfect, sinful. Some of you call that “original sin.” That’s nonsense!
- Nothing is required of you. There is nothing you must do—nothing to seek, nothing to find.
- Realize all that is “required” of you is that you simply recognize who you are.
- Your world and your ego tell you who you are not, a weak, sinful excuse of a human being.
- Your spirit tells you who you are: a powerful, wise old soul.
- You can choose to exercise your power in any way you wish.
- You are a powerful son/daughter of God.
- With God/Goddess, nothing is impossible.
- With you, nothing is impossible.
The man Johnny spoke of at the beginning of this post had all the powers and qualities we’ve been talking about. The difference between him and many other humans is he knows his power. People feel his power when they are around him.
So too will they feel your power when you remember who you are.
Some of you may find this video of Sadhguru controversial or even offensive. But watch it all the way through before you form any judgements or conclusions—it’s only about 4 minutes long.
Copyright © 2019 by John Cali
Do you believe you are crazy if you believe in yourself, as Sadhguru says in the video? Or is he just talking nonsense?
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
We think you’ll be interested in this…
Our mobile apps have been downloaded many thousands of times. They will uplift and empower you—whether you’re looking for physical or emotional healing, inspiring advice from Spirit, or simply a few words to brighten your day.
Try our Spirit Oracle Cards deck and Messages From Spirit in the Indie Goes Oracle Cards app.
P.S. We now have an all-in-one portal for all oracle cards. Visit it here.