- Meditate. Every day if possible. It keeps you aligned with Spirit.
- Always be good to yourself. You deserve it.
- Look for the best in all people and all experiences. It’s always there, but you have to be willing to see it.
- Never judge or criticize another. You see in them only a reflection of yourself.
- Avoid those who complain constantly. Their energy is too negative for you.
- Spend time regularly in nature. It will soothe and heal you.
- Know the universe is abundant. There is no lack of anything you want.
- You can have, be, and do anything you want.
- Listen to your body. Its natural state is always to be whole and healthy.
- Pay close attention to all your relationships. They always have something to teach you.
- Do only what you love. Otherwise you are wasting your precious time.
- Think happy thoughts and you will be happy.
- If something or someone is not fun, avoid them.
- Move through your days knowing all is well. For it really is.
- Know you are always safe, secure, and loved.
Peace in the Valley
Do you have a hard time finding peace in your busy life? What are some of the things you’ve found helpful in bringing more peace into your life? Please share your thoughts and comments with us below.
We welcome your comments and thoughtful opinions, whether you agree or disagree with us. Please keep your comments polite and relevant to the topic of this post. If needed, we’ll edit for clarity. Also, we’ll delete anything we consider inappropriate.