When I was younger I dreaded change of any kind, big or small. I felt threatened by it, as if my world was about to come crashing down around me. I deal with change much more easily now. In fact, I welcome it.
Many years ago I had a secretary who, when confronted with change, would be almost literally paralyzed with fear. She just couldn’t function. She was an extreme case, but not all that unusual among some folks I know.
This year of 2012 has been a time of huge changes for all of us, individually and as a global family. And it’s not over yet. My spirit guides say the coming years will be easier, especially for those on a conscious path of spiritual growth.
Here are some little tidbits of wisdom my guides have offered over the years:
- Change is not a bad thing—it’s not the demon many humans see it as.
- Change is a cleansing, a clearing of old ways and old energy that no longer serve you.
- Change is the only constant in life.
- You cannot live your life without changing, because change equals growth. And you cannot not grow.
- All change, no matter how you view it, carries you to a higher vibration.
- Fear of change is fear of the unknown, fear of uncertainty.
- Certainty is a myth. It does not exist.
- Embrace uncertainty with love. Love the uncertainties of life—love the changes. You’ll have more inner peace, and more fun.
- You will never find safety in stability, an unchanging reality. You will find only stagnation. You seek safety in the very place you will never find it.
- Safety and security are within you. Everything you desire is within you.
- You are whole. You are one. You are God. That is the one thing that will never change.
What about you—do you feel challenged or even threatened by change? Please share your thoughts with us below.
We welcome your comments and thoughtful opinions, whether you agree or disagree with us. Please keep your comments polite and relevant to the topic of this post. If needed, we’ll edit for clarity. Also, we’ll delete anything we consider inappropriate.