Spirit and I have talked about happiness many times over the years. Although they and I firmly believe we were meant to be happy in this lifetime, no matter what our circumstances, I know so few truly happy people. Often that’s because they look for happiness where they will never find it.
Today I want to share with you some of my favorite happiness quotations:
- Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. ~ Dale Carnegie
- You don’t need to search for inner happiness. It is already there within the silence of your being. You only need to stop searching and simply be. ~ Deepak Chopra
- If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. ~ Mother Teresa
- People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. ~ Dalai Lama
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. ~ Albert Camus
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. ~ Ernest Hemingway
- Happiness is a warm puppy. ~ Charles M. Schulz
- A woman asked me recently “What are the blocks to my happiness?” I said “The belief that you have blocks.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot. ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Here are a few happiness quotations from my spirit guides:
- Happiness is not a place. Happiness is not your relationships, your jobs, your money, your friends or family. Happiness is not anything or anyone outside you.
- The only place you can be happy is right here and now, in this present moment. Outside of this present moment happiness does not exist.
- See your human lives from your higher selves’ perspective. Make that choice. Then you will find joy. Then, and only then, will you find happiness.
- Happiness is a choice you can freely make. Unhappiness is a choice you can freely make.
Please share your thoughts about happiness below.
We welcome your comments and thoughtful opinions, whether you agree or disagree with us. Please keep your comments polite and relevant to the topic of this blog post. If needed, we’ll edit for clarity. Also, we’ll delete anything we consider inappropriate.
Send Us Your Questions
We invite all of you to send us your questions. We’ll publish our answers in occasional blog posts. Please follow these guidelines:
Keep your questions “on topic – that is, on the subjects we cover in our blog posts and newsletter articles.
- Your questions should be of interest to all our readers. If you have personal questions, especially long ones, those would be more appropriately covered in personal readings.
- Email me your questions. While I cannot guarantee we’ll be able to answer all questions, we’ll do as many as we can.
Check out our new Spirit Oracle Cards.