As promised, we’re doing a followup to our March 23 blog post, 8 Signs Your Ego Is Controlling You.
You may have noticed a common thread running through those 8 signs Spirit gave us in that post. To be honest, I didn’t notice it until I went back and re-read the post. That common thread is the lack of self-love.
So this week Spirit has given us some useful tips on learning to love ourselves more. Here they are:
- Eliminate all self-criticism and self-judgement. All of it! You deserve better than that.
- Eliminate all thoughts that scare you. Remember, you are totally safe and secure in this present moment.
- Be patient with yourself. You don’t have to become perfect, however you or your society define that. You are perfect just as you are.
- Take good care of yourself — physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. You already know how to do this. So just do it.
- In a mirror look deeply into your own eyes. Then say to yourself (and mean it!) “(Your name), I love you!” Say it several times. It takes only a few seconds, but it’s powerful. Do this every day.
- Know you are a powerful, sovereign being. You need nothing, no one outside yourself. You are God.
- Your most important relationship, bar none, is that relationship between you and your higher self. That relationship will ensure all your other relationships are healthy and whole.
Learn to love yourself and all will be well.
Do you find these tips helpful, or not? Please share your thoughts with us below.
We welcome your comments and thoughtful opinions. Please keep them kind and compassionate. If needed, we’ll edit for clarity. Also, we’ll delete anything we consider inappropriate.
We’re starting a question-and-answer feature in this blog. We invite all of you to send us your questions. We’ll publish Spirit’s answers in occasional blog posts. Please follow these guidelines:
1. Keep your questions “on topic” — that is, on the subjects we cover in our blog and newsletter.
2. Your questions should be of interest to all our readers. If you have personal questions, those would be more appropriately covered in private readings.
3. Email me your questions. While I cannot guarantee we’ll be able to answer all questions, we’ll do as many as we can.