We humans waste so much of our lives squandering our precious present moments with fear, doubt, and worry.
Here are two of my favorite quotations:
“I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” ~ Legendary American writer, Mark Twain
“The living moment is everything.” ~ English writer and poet D.H. Lawrence
It took me many years before I realized the benefits of living in the moment, and a few more years learning how to do it. I still haven’t mastered it completely. But I am so much better than when I was younger. And also so much happier.
There are many benefits to simply being fully present in the moment. Happiness is one of them. My spirit guides have often talked about the benefits of present-moment awareness:
- You are completely safe.
- You have all you need.
- Nothing can harm you.
- Linear time expands and you can do more in less time.
- You will know all your power exists in this present moment.
- You will be fully present for your loved ones and yourself.
- You will find a deep peace, peace that lives only in the present moment.
- When you heal yourself in the present moment you heal all your past pain and trauma, from this and other lifetimes.
- You will find deep joy because you are not regretting the past or worrying about the future.
- The only place you will ever find true happiness is in the present moment. Happiness does not exist in the past or the future.
Is it a challenge for you to stay in the present moment? Can you see the benefits of being in the moment? Please share your thoughts and comments with us below.
We welcome your comments and thoughtful opinions, whether you agree or disagree with us. Please keep your comments polite and relevant to the topic of this post. If needed, we’ll edit for clarity. Also, we’ll delete anything we consider inappropriate.